RENTAL PROPERTY RATE QUOTE
Rental Property Financing
Buying rental property has long been a way for individuals to diversify their investment portfolio while also potentially earning additional income each month. If you’re considering the purchase or refinance of a rental home, let LoanStream help you explore Rental Property Loans in your area. Whether this is your first experience with investment real estate, or you’re a seasoned landlord looking to add to your growing real estate portfolio, the LoanStream team can likely help you achieve your rental property investment goals.
We offer financing assistance in San Diego and throughout the State of California.
Potential Benefits of Buying a Rental Property:
- Potential to create cash flow
- Diversify your investment / retirement portfolio
- Interest payments may provide opportunity for tax benefits. Consult your tax professional for details.
Call Us today at (619) 518-3100
Have A Question?
Key Points on Rental Property Loans
- Rental Property Loans may have different requirements than loans used to finance a primary residence. Speak with one of our loan professionals for details.
- Rental Property Loans may carry higher interest rates than loans used to finance a primary residence.
- Borrowers may be able to offset the higher interest rate by making a larger down payment or paying points. Talk to your loan consultant for advice on how to get the best interest rate.
- If you’re investing in a home that needs repairs or renovation, there may be a loan that can help you finance both the cost of the home as well as the cost of repairs.
- You may be able to use the property’s projected rental income of the property to help you qualify for the loan.